syngo.CT Vascular Analysis
The automatic side-by-side layout, e.g. for display of both carotid arteries, helps to better assess and evaluate complex lesions. For the case of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) syngo.CT Vascular Analysis provides a dedicated stent planning template. The template guides the user through all necessary measurement steps, such as the curved lengths which are easily assessed in the curved planar reformation. The cross sections allow for a quick and reliable assessment of the vessel lumen and the diameters measured are automatically registered in the stent-planning template.
The automatic pre-processing features ensure that the case is immediately ready for review when opened, thus saving many manual workflow steps to bring more efficiency into emergency situations. One of the causes of acute chest pain is aortic dissection. As part of triple rule-out protocols syngo.CT Vascular Analysis allows the immediate assessment of the aorta and the vascular walls. The aortic arch is easily evaluated in the curved planar reformation. The software thus facilitates life-saving decisions when every second counts.
syngo.CT Vascular Analysis further facilitates pre-procedural planning, e.g. for trans-catheter aortic valve implantation. The automatic side-by-side layout allows for a quick assessment of the peripheral arteries to check for an optimal access path. The cross sections enable a reliable calculation of the vessel diameters. The manual plane functionality yields a visualization of the aortic arch and the curvature is calculated with dedicated evaluation tools.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate vascular-only view due to several automatic pre-processing steps including table and bone removal Easy 3D vessel evaluation with the robust and intuitive VesselSURF tool, even without the existence of centerlines or in occluded vessels. The corresponding perpendicular and longitudinal cross-sections are simultaneously displayed in real time.
- Straightforward assessment of all relevant information for stent planning according to the dedicated AAA stent planning template. The diameter values measured are automatically stored in the template
- Automatic vessel centerline extraction and anatomical labeling of the main vessels with the optional feature Autotracer, even before the case is opened for review
- The vessels are automatically prepared in CPR (Curved Planar Reformat) view and the cross-sectional cuts are displayed for immediate diagnosis and easy rule-out of aortic atherosclerosis
- Seamless integration of Dual Energy1 data for automatic high-quality bone and calcification removal in head and neck possible
- On-the-fly collection of all your findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- Easy hand-over of tasks using the Suspend/Resume functionality, e.g. in order to share work between technologists and radiologists or cardiologists