Interested in a role as a Siemens Applications Specialist?
Applications Insight Day Registration
Date: Wednesday, 6th March 2019
Venue: Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Camberley GU16 8QD
Siemens Healthcare has one of the largest teams of Clinical Imaging Application Specialists in the UK, providing dedicated customer training and support across Great Britain and Ireland. The experience of the team enables us to offer first-class training and support to our customers. A role as an Application Specialist is rewarding, exciting and challenging.
What is it all about?
An educational and networking opportunity for Radiographers of all experience levels. It will give you an insight into what our Application Specialists do day-to-day to deliver exceptional customer service and know what is required to become one.
What can I expect on the day?
The day will be run as a mixture of formal presentations and informal networking opportunities, designed to give you the opportunity to fully explore the career of an Application Specialist and learn more about Siemens as an employer.
Topics we will cover on the day will include:
• “A week in the life of...”.
• Siemens Application Specialist training programme.
• Career and development opportunities at Siemens.
• Classroom taster session in our syngo Training Academy.
• Meet the applications team – with the opportunity to speak to those new to the role.
• Modality specific breakout sessions to learn more about the specific area you may want to or already specialise in.
• Benefits of working for Siemens and the process for submitting an application.
To apply to attend please complete the form below
* All fields marked with an asterisk are required fields.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.