Veterinary CT – Key Principles and Techniques
Siemens Healthineers Academy
This course will provide the delegate with the basic fundamentals of CT, including its history and new technologies.
Radiographers, Veterinary Nurses and Advanced Practitioners
- History of CT and continued developments
- Scanning Parameters, CARE (Combined Application to Reduce Exposure) Technologies, FAST kV and CARE Dose
- Overview of Iterative Reconstruction Techniques
- Image quality
- Use of console, menus and scan protocols.
- Patient Positioning – tips and tricks
Clinical Application Specialist
Max 8 people
Price and credits
£340 per person (with a Siemens Healthineers Service Contract)
Education Plan Credit:
20 credits per person