Siemens Healthineers Academy Webinars
Interested in attending a Siemens Healthineers webinar? The modern, convenient way of keeping your knowledge up to date
What's it all about?
Keen to stay abreast of the latest in healthcare imaging? Want to learn more about Siemens technology and tap into the expertise of our Application Specialists? All this without the need to travel? And completely free of charge?** Then a Siemens webinar is for you.
What can I expect from a webinar?
- A webinar is a presentation, or seminar, transmitted over the Web using video conferencing software.
- It is live and interactive. This means you can give, receive and discuss information in real time.
- Each webinar lasts for one hour. As a participant, you can watch the presentation live and join a Q&A session at the end.
- Webinars are one of the best ways of expanding your knowledge by learning directly from the experts.
How do I attend a webinar?
It’s quick and simple to register your interest. Start by completing the online form below. We’ll then send you an invitation with all the details you need to attend the webinar.
- Whole Body MRI
- CT Dose Technologies
- syngo.via Lung Nodule
- MRI Cardiac
To view recordings of these webinars please fill in the online form below
Upcoming webinars with you in mind:
- May 23rd - syngo.via MR Breast
- June 27th - MSK imaging on CIOS Alpha
**subject to a valid Siemens Service Contract in place
To apply to attend please complete the form below
* All fields marked with an asterisk are required fields.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.