Choose a VersaCell X3 Solution
Customize the VersaCell X3 Solution to deliver a menu combination that's right for your laboratory.
Dimension® Suites offer unique combinations of immunoassay and clinical chemistry testing.
Whether you want to consolidate testing or need to establish mirror-image backup for critical testing, this suite combines the power of the ADVIA Centaur® and Dimension system franchises in a variety of two- and three-instrument configurations. Click below to learn how a Dimension Suite can help you:
- Increase productivity and consolidate workstations with one-touch sample management through a single operator interface for all connected systems.
- Establish mirror-image backup for clinical chemistry and critical immunoassay testing in a single solution.
- Choose from a broad range of assays to consolidate immunoassay and clinical chemistry testing to support screening, diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring for a wide array of disease states:
Allergy HIV Sepsis**
Anemia Immunosuppressive Drugs Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Autoimmune* Liver Fibrosis** Thyroid
Bone Metabolism Metabolic ToRCH
Cardiac Oncology General Chemistry
Diabetes Reproductive Endocrinology Specific Proteins
All assays may not be available on all platforms. Assay availability varies from country to
country, and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
- Balance the workload between connected systems with intelligent sample processing that efficiently routes samples and manages tubes individually to reduce sample-wait time and drive towards a consistent and predictable turnaround time.
- Speed processing using point-in-space technology. Quickly aspirating and immediately releasing the tube eliminates the need for aliquoting, thereby reducing sample traffic and biohazardous waste. Chemistry testing efficiency is increased by retaining an aliquot onboard the connected instrument(s) for repeat testing.
- Manage urgent samples with multiple processing options. An 8-position priority drawer, designated 50-position drawer, or direct loading on the connected systems help you meet TAT demands and provide STAT results for critical clinical decisions.
- Reduce reagent waste with Flex® cartridges on Dimension systems. This reagent format uses patented technology to effectively accommodate both infrequent and routine testing. The volumes supported by these convenient, ready-to-use cartridges reflect typical test-request frequency to minimize waste for costly but low-volume reagents while offering sufficient walkaway time for high-volume testing.
- Liberate your highly trained technologists by automating one of the most time-consuming tasks in the lab—sample management and sorting—without having to allocate additional space.
- Increase your lab's capabilities with a solution that provides the ability to consolidate a broad menu, the capacity to accommodate increasing testing volumes, and the opportunity for growth without having to replace a complete suite of analyzers.
…all at a cost you can justify!
The following models are supported:
ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
ADVIA Centaur XPT*** Immunoassay System
Choose one or two:
Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System
Dimension EXL with LM Integrated Chemistry System
Please note: VersaCell® X3 Solutions are extremely flexible. For labs with esoteric immunoassay testing needs, it is also possible to replace an instrument in the Dimension Suite with an IMMULITE 2000 XPi Immunoassay System. Please consult your Siemens representative to learn more about the advantages of this unique configuration. A dedicated chemistry configuration—limited to two ADVIA Clinical Chemistry Systems—is also available.
*Under development. Not available for sale. Future availability will vary by country.
**Not available for sale in the U.S.
***Under FDA review. Not available for sale in the U.S. Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.