High sensitivity and specificity to support cancer imaging
From image acquisition to image evaluation
Time-consuming set-ups and post-processing can slow down all aspects of your breast workflow, including examination time. Our MAGNETOM scanners offer in-line technology that enables processing instead of post-processing, speeding up the time from image acquisition to image evaluation.
Breast Dot Engine
Predefined strategies are provided for lesion and implant evaluation as well as for intervention with various Siemens breast coils. The user simply tailors the exam to each individual patient, i.e. with implant situation, and defines the scanning approach.
- Optimal timing of dynamic scans
- Step-by-step user guidance
- Example images and guidance text are displayed for each individual step
- Images and text are easily configurable by the user
- Biopsy planning software (optional) displays target coordinates of the lesion on the Dot scanner display
If breast imaging is part of the routine, a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use processing and workflow solution for reading and reporting is needed. Our dedicated reading and reporting software syngo.MR BreVis is a computer-aided tool for real-time breast analysis.
- Breast specific windowing presets
- Elastic registration for patient motion correction as auto preprocessing step
- On the fly time-course evaluation and color overlay maps
- A statistic on lesion enhancement helps you assess therapy effectiveness
- Ad-hoc integration of spectroscopy for lesion characterization
- Multi-modality display
- Reporting according to the BI-RADS standard