Reading as it should be: open and ready.
Reading as it should be: open & ready
If you aim to push the limits of your profession, syngo.via1 is your tool to do so. If you’d rather increase your efficiency than your workload, syngo.via is your solution – for even greater diagnostic confidence. With its excellent performance, it is ready to establish 3D as your standard reading mode.
Multi-modality reading and reporting to speed up your daily routine
Dr. Julien Bruyere - CHR de la Citadelle Liege, Belgium
Optimized loading performance for even better routine reading
- Speed up your routine reading capabilities with the faster MM Reading
Simple and intuitive UI and series handling
- Drag & drop your panels to customize your user interface and maximize your image space
- Simple creation and saving of layouts for multiple series
New routine tools ready to cover even more in MM Reading
- Vessel Plug-in extended for MR studies and now including creation of findings
- Time curve tool and 4D toolbar for multi-phase series
- Document results on the fly with save series
Enabling you to boost your diagnostic performance with the latest technologies
Dr. Tobias Heye – University hospital Basel, Switzerland
Cinematic VRT – jaw-dropping images become interactive
- Interactive Cinematic VRT renderings in full resolution mode for enhanced communication possibilities
- Measure 3D distance lines in MIP, VRT and Cinematic VRT
Artificial intelligence – ready to innovate your reading
- Automatic and interactive contouring tools for powerful and fast Segmentation
- Lung CAD tool integrated in MM Reading
Adapting to you
Integrating seamlessly into your IT environment and growing with all your medical and operational needs
Dr. Geoff Charles-Edwards - Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
Flexible subscription offering allows you to optimize costs and value of your syngo.via system
- Flexible access to modality packages and broad clinical capabilities
- Evergreen solution incl. service and training plan with easy extension of users and contract
- Transparent budget planning and operationalization of costs
Broaden your virtualization possibilities
- Optimize your IT infrastructure with the flexible syngo.via virtualized deployments
Your gateway to innovation – syngo.via OpenApps
Do you want to boost your clinical capabilities? syngo.via OpenApps provides you direct and open access to a world of innovation. Get access and run an ever-growing variety of clinical applications from Siemens Healthineers and our partners – directly on your syngo.via.
1syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right.
syngo.via and the syngo.via based software options are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.