CLINITEK Microalbumin 9 Reagent Strips
Nine necessary tests for managing patients with diabetes and kidney disease.
CLINITEK® Microalbumin 9 Urinalysis Reagent Strips* provide some of the most appropriate tests for early indication of kidney disease for patients with diabetes, as well as for patients with established kidney disease. One urinalysis strip tests for Albumin, Blood, Creatinine, Glucose, Ketone, Leukocyte, Nitrite, pH, and Protein and also provides automatic calculation of Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio as well as Protein-to-Creatinine (P:C) ratio results.
- Accurate identification of microalbuminuria
- Samples can be obtained randomly, no need for timed or 24-hour urine collections
- Reliable estimates of urinary albumin and protein excretion
- Reliable indications of normal or abnormal findings
- Effectiveness and efficiency of each visit are maximized
- Automatically timed and intepreted results, including ratios
* Product availability may vary from country to country.